More products in this category
DUAL CURE RESIN CEMENT
Medental Multicure is a Dual Cure Resin Cement for permanent cementation of valuable restoration such as composites, crowns, bridges, veneers, inlays and onlays. The big working time allow by the dual cure polymerization is excellent as well as the certainty of the fixness.
- Combines the merits of glass ionomers and composites.
- Ideal for the cementation of Maryland bridges, ve-neers and facings and full coverages restorations.
- Universal use and suitable for ceramic works.
- Its formula blends perfectly with any restoration.
- Flowable but not slumpy this providing low film thickness of less than 15 micron.
- The radiopaque barium glass filler with the resin ma-trix guarantees outstanding abrasion resistance.
- High mechanical strength.
- Continuous fluoride release.
- 2 x 2 gr. Syringes base
- 2 x 2 gr. Syringes catalyst
- 8 Tips.
Double automix syringe
- 2 x 2 gr.
- 3 x 3 gr.
- 5 mixing tips.