MEDENTAL temporary cement, “Eugenol Free” is recommended when there is an adequate retention and the preparations have big parallel walls.
Most prosthesis can be removed simply by twisting or applying a small force with a crown remover.
- Cement base zinc oxide no eugenol
- No irritation of the pulp and has good compatibility
- Initial hardness (60-80 sec.)
- Does not inhibit the hardening reaction or permanent cements or restorative materials, made out of resins.
- Bonds to mayor temporary materials containing methyl-methacrylate.
- Does not stain temporary acrylics.
- Cement without odor, dentin color
- Double syringe 2g+2gr
- 5 tips
Get in touch
If you want more information, fill out the form.